UPDATED – 06/30/2020
Please read ALL of the following important information.
First and foremost, we are deeply appreciative and humbled by the continued financial support we have received from many of you. Without your help, this announcement and our re-opening would not be possible.
We are currently offering ‘Mask Optional’ and ‘Mask Required’ classes for our School Age, Teen and Adult class students. We are also able to welcome new trial students in these same age groups.
We are also increasing the maximum number of in-person classes to TWO per week.
IMPORTANT: Watch the video below to learn how to access your account and schedule classes.
WATCH THIS VIDEO TO LEARN HOW TO ACCESS YOUR ACCOUNT AND SCHEDULE CLASSES.
SAFETY MEASURES and NEW PROCEDURES
We will be posting and sending to everyone a copy of our new safety requirements and procedures soon. In the meantime here is an abbreviated list to give you an idea of what we are doing.
- Touchless temperature checks and a verbal symptom survey will be conducted for all students entering the school every day.
- Masks must be worn by anyone entering the school. Of course we will be wearing them too.
- Kung Fu shoes will be required. NO BARE FEET! Students should wear their shoes to the school to avoid having to change shoes once they arrive. We have worked out a special deal with our supplier that will allow you to purchase Kung Fu shoes from us at a greatly reduced cost. We will NOT be profiting from the sale of these shoes during this time. They take 3-5 days to arrive once we order so ORDER HERE ASAP. >>> https://bit.ly/2Bvrh9U
- UPDATED WAIVERS must be signed and submitted. Once you schedule we will send you a digital copy. If you are already attending this is already done.
- Hand sanitizer will be administered to all students upon arrival and departure from the school.
- Our class structure and curriculum have been modified to allow for proper social distancing.
- There will be a 20-25 minute gap between classes to allow for proper sanitation of equipment and the training spaces.
- Spectators WILL NOT be allowed. Only students may enter the training area. Parents may visit the front desk when someone is available. We will be conducting as much “business” as possible via phone, text, email and messenger.
- Students should bring their own water bottles. Per government guidelines ONLY the water bottle filler portion of our fountain will be allowed for use. Drinking from the fountain will not be permitted.
BEYOND PHASE 2
As we learn more we will update you about our ability to accept more students in class, re-opening of other classes, and increased weekly attendance limits.
THINGS WE CAN’T DO
CAMPS: For the foreseeable future we will not be permitted to operate our day camps. We are also unsure what the school year is going to look like. There is a very good chance that we will not be able to host our after school pick-up program immediately when schools re-open. There are, of course, a lot of factors that go into these decisions and we are currently waiting for further guidance from state officials before making anything final.
NINJAgarten (pre-k): Due to the needs of 3 and 4 year old students, the hands on nature of the class, and the need for parents to be present we are not able to restart the NINJAgarten class at this time. We are hoping that this will be possible once we enter Phase 3.
YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED
We know you have questions and we look forward to answering them. So that we can track them and answer them as quickly as possible, please message us directly via facebook messenger or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a lot to digest, and even more information is coming your way soon. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us.
Again, thank you so much to all of you who have been able to continue your support of our school.
We are so excited to see EVERYONE back in class soon.